Insurance for the trucking and transportation industries can be difficult to obtain. A non-specialist agency may be less knowledgeable about USDOT’s MCS-90 endorsement, or about state motor carrier filing requirements. Imagine yourself or one of your company’s drivers detained late one night at a weigh station as a state trooper scrutinizes out of spec paperwork.
Commercial Fleets and Owner/Operators
- Fleet sizes from 1-1,000 power units
- Long haul and short haul
- Freight, Dump Trucks, Reefers, Hazmat, Agricultural, Flatbeds, Intermodal, and Dry Van
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Non-trucking liability and physical damage (Bobtail)
Community Insurance Group represents several top-related companies who specialize in trucking. Our staff has over 200 years combined knowledge and experience, which is peace of mind that comes standard with every policy. We will work with you to find the best fit for your operation.
- OSHA, DOT, and CSA compliance
- Hiring practices and driver retention programs
- Fleet management standards
- Safety and wellness programs
- Extensive risk management and loss control support through CIG RiskTrack™
Whether you are in charge of a large fleet or an owner/operator, we will custom tailor a risk management program to meet your needs.
Contact us to learn more about the Community difference.
REQUEST A QUOTEContact us for more information regarding our trucking products and services or to request a quote.
FREE 10-day Demo
CIG RiskTrack™ Client Resource Portal – 15,000 documents at your fingertips