One of our insurance company partners, Ohio Mutual, has recently announced two new online tools available to their policyholders and we want to make sure you are aware of them.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Claims Payments
- EFT provides flexibility, faster payments, and a new level of convenience in the claims
- Due to the speed of the funds transfer, EFT payments work particularly well for total
loss auto claims, so the customers receives the money quickly to replace their vehicle.
- If an adjuster determines that EFT is a payment option for a particular claim, it will be offered to you.
[IN]STANT Estimator Mobile App
The Ohio Mutual [IN]STANT Estimator (Instant Est) app is now available for Android and Apple devices. Powered by Snapsheet, this app streamlines the auto estimate process, allowing customers to take and submit real-time photos of vehicle damage, and provides a guaranteed official estimate within three business hours of submission.
Here’s how it works:
- An Ohio Mutual claims representative will offer you this option on eligible auto claims.
- If participating, you will be sent a text message to your mobile phone containing a link to download the [IN]STANT Estimator mobile app.
- Using the app, you will simply select “Start an Estimate” and follow the step-by-step process, including recording the vehicle VIN and taking clear photos of the vehicle damage. Photos must be taken through the app – they cannot be added from the phone’s photo gallery or uploaded from another source.
- Once the process is completed, you will receive an official quote within three hours, after which you may take your vehicle to the shop of your choice for repairs.
We hope you agree these are some great options to have!
If you have any questions, please contact your Community Insurance Group Personal Lines agent or service representative.
About Community Insurance Group
Community Insurance Group is one of the largest independent insurance agencies in West Central Ohio with offices located in Sidney, Minster and Fort Loramie. We serve clients throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Community Insurance Group takes pride in offering a wide range of insurance carriers and products, and works hard to create a successful and viable resource our communities can depend on. We specialize in Agribusiness and Farms, Contractors, Energy Dealers, Manufacturers, Trucking, Underground Storage Tanks, Emergency Service Organizations and Volunteer Fire Departments.